Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Happy Holidays

Winter Blessings,
We are just a few days away from Christmas. Here in my home we have a very small tree, and we are quietly unwinding from the year. I have all sorts of metaphysical exercises I do at year's end, but tonight isn't quite the moment to share all of that with you.

I hope these last few weeks of December are nourishing for you. The year promises to bring more ease and a satisfying coming-together of everything you've been processing and confronting this year.

In the office, we have a few events coming up, which I will post more about in the coming weeks. One is The Isis Meditations. We'll be doing that at 9am every saturday morning for 50 minutes. I am only hosting The Isis Meditations until March 21st. I will post more information about them by January 1. If you already know you are coming, you can sign up under classes through schedulicity.

The Red Tent is also not gone-- it is being revamped to be of better service to both myself and our community. Look for changes on that front at the end of January.

Also, mark February 1st in your calendar if you enjoy sunshine and ceremony. I will be hosting a Sun Circle/Candlemas ceremony for all of the incredible men and women I meet at HHR who have, together, forged the energy of our community. If you're wondering if I'm talking about you, then I probably am, lol.

. . . And the MERMAIDS are coming . . . but that's another story altogether.

This is just a quick update. If you have questions about the office, or comments, or something you'd really like to see/experience with me in community for 2015, please leave a comment below.

blessed be,
Dailey


No comments:

Post a Comment